In general, to become an HAI Connectivity Partner:
- You must have a commercially available product or service.
- The product or service must be able to integrate with an HAI product.
- HAI must evaluate the integration to ensure compatibility.
After your company has been approved as a Connectivity Partner:
- You agree to put the HAI logo and a link to the HAI website on your website.
- You agree to provide HAI with your company’s or product’s logo, a link to the product on your website, and a description of the product and the integration to the HAI product.
As a member of the program:
- Your company and product will be listed on the HAI website along with product images, company logo, detailed product information, and links to your website.
- Your company and product may also be mentioned in HAI marketing material and press releases.
If you meet the requirements and are interested in becoming an HAI Connectivity Partner,
please contact email@example.com.